Monday 14 September 2015

Life Book 2015: Week 37 - Intuitive healing session with Andrea Schroeder

An interesting process was presented by Andrea Schroeder this week whereby we followed her on a meditation, at the end of which a symbol was given to us.  By working through a series of exercises, that symbol changed and our artwork was to reflect the process.

My symbol started as an "X" but as I worked through the exercises the "X" became more fluid.  As the transformation took place I could see, in my minds eye, a ballerina, her body the shape of my fluid "X".  

She's not the most attractive girl in the world but she is just going with the flow - something I need to do more of.

It's funny how you start out doing something, not knowing where it is going, and then you end up with this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment