Saturday 28 March 2015

Life Book 2015: Week 12 - Bonus lesson with Tamara Laporte


This week was an artist interview with Jenny Doh - a very interesting interview and inspiring to say the least.  As an 'extra' Tam brought out a lesson from last years Life Book.  I fought with this lesson - several pieces of paper went in the rubbish bin as I just could not get her out onto paper.  'She' being my Inner Artist Guardian.

I left it for a few days and then one of the students posted a painting that she had done - not as part of a lesson but just for her own personal development.  She had done it on canvas - maybe I could try that.  

I used a similar technique and similar colours and I thank Carol Fielhaber for her inspiration and encouragement.  She came easily and I am in love ...

I still cannot believe she came from my hand, or more correctly, from my heart.  She did not want to be put into a book, she wanted to be on the wall.  




Inner Artist Guardian I adore you and thank you for showing yourself to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment