The dreamcatcher was straightforward enough and was lots of fun to make. Thanks to Rachael Rice for this different way of creating one. A quick trip to the local secondhand store for a doily and it was underway. Here's the result -
Second task - the affirmation feather with Tamara Laporte ... should be a piece of cake ... nope!!
My first attempt the lines were too heavy as I had trouble finding pens that would write over my painted surface. Attempt number two was abandoned because the pens I used to colour the feather were too dark and the whole picture ended up very dark and not at all like a feather should look. Attempt number three however was a little more successful. I found some pens (Faber Castell Pitt Pens) that I had used years ago - there was very little ink left in them but they sort of did the job. Needless to say I have ordered a new set and am eagerly awaiting their arrival.
Attempt number three -