Sunday 28 December 2014

Tim Holtz Tags for 2014

I just realised that I haven't posted on my blog for almost a year - shame on me.  So much has happened in that time too. 

I decided early on in the year to have a go at completing Tim Holtz Tags of 2014 and have today completed the final one - here they are in order.

January
Thanks to Beth Barnes for letting me use her 'stuff' to create this tag
 
February
My first attempt at going it alone - not altogether happy with this one, but I'm learning
 
March
Simple tag but interesting background technique
 
April
I love the way the cogs have turned out, will be using this technique again
 
May
Not sure about this one either but I like the background technique
 
June
Had fun creating the background on this
 
July
First time I had embossed a transparency - quite like the effects on this tag
 
August
Great resist technique and I love how the texture paste absorbed the colour
 
September
Not sure about this one either - it's hard when you don't have any of the products Tim uses
 
October
I love how this turned out - it has to be one of my favourites.  The cat was fun to do - will be using this technique again
 
November
I like the overall effect of this tag but it is nothing like Tim's
 
December
This is my other favourite - I love how it all came together



1 comment:

  1. Your tag all look great Denise! Well done you! I haven't done any of them. Maybe 2015?

    ReplyDelete