Monday 29 April 2013

Happy in my play

Oh to have a day when I can puddle ... and today is that day.  No appointments, nothing that I have to do, just a day to be ... so I did.



There is absolutely no rhyme or reason for what is on this page, I just wanted to play.  I have used gold paint around the edges and to create the honeycomb effect using a TCW stencil - chicken wire reversed (The Crafters Workshop).  There is a little bit of Twinkling H2O pewter in the corners and a wash of gesso over the entire page.  The words "joy" and "play" are chipboard alphas which have been painted and then done over with nail polish (gold and then black crackle).  The 'leaves' were cut from an old story book, inked around the edges and then the paint dripped down, spritzing it with water to make it splay out everywhere.

Jemima Puddleduck, that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment